Celebrate the end of summer and mingle with fellow Tesla owners and their families on Saturday, August 5 from 5:00 P.M – 9:00 P.M. Catered buffet dinner and non-alcoholic beverages will be available for everyone. A cash bar will be available for those that would like to purchase alcoholic beverages. We will have a silent auction and raffle to help support Nationwide Children’s Hospital and have an amazing list of silent auction and raffle items (see below). Speakers include Brian Billing and Julie Volpe-Walker from AEP and Carl H. Backes, Jr, MD from Nationwide Children’s Hospital. Tesla will also be on hand to help answer any questions and will be offering test drives of model S/X’s!
THIS IS A FREE MEMBER EVENT!
Members are welcome to bring friends and family. RSVPs are Required.
All proceeds will be donated directly to Nationwide Children’s Hospital via our event page. All donations could be tax deductible (please consult your account as we do not provide tax advice). Click here to make a general donation to Nationwide Children’s Hospital.
1 for $20
6 for $100
24 for $250
55 for $500
CLICK HERE TO PREORDER YOUR RAFFLE TICKETS! Everyone who preorders raffle tickets will automatically be entered into a special raffle. Directions: click link, click donate now (bottom right), enter dollar amount ($20, $100, $250 or $500), complete credit card information.
Silent Auction Items (subject to change)
- Winners choice: 1) Full Front End PPF, 2) Ceramic Window Tint or 3) Ceramic Coating (Esoteric) – Starting Bid $1,000
- Tesla Wall Connector and $500 towards installation (SkyCharge Energy) – Starting Bid $600
- 2 night stay in Hocking Hills Cabin – Sleeps 10-12 (Ripal Patel) – Starting Bid – $500
Raffle Items (subject to change)
- 4 tickets to a 2023 Cincinnati Reds game of your choice with parking pass (Cincinnati Reds)
- A weekend with a Model S or X (Tesla) and Tesla Hot Wheels basket (Alex Sibila)
- $50 Kenneth’s Spa gift card and $100 worth of face and body pampering products (Kris Adrian)
- $150 Ohio Lottery Tree (Kris Adrian)
- Medallion County Club foursome golf outing (Medallion Country Club)
- Two handmade throws/scarf’s (Michael Holiday)
- Paintless dent removal voucher (Rife’s)
- Bowling and more: Star Lanes party for 8, bowling for 2 hours, mac & cheese bites, chips & salsa with soft drinks and a $25 gift card to Kitchen Social
- Family Night Out Package: 2 Marcus Theater Movie passes and Big Air Trampoline pack which includes 2 one hour jump passes good Monday-Thursday, 2 one hour passes good anytime, 2 free icees, socks, lanyard, rubber bracelet, toy, sunglasses and water bottle
- Bourbon & Wine’s Basket including a bottle of Blanton’s
Tentative Agenda (subject to change):
5:00 – 5:45 P.M.: Mingle and bid on silent auction items and purchase raffle tickets
5:45 – 6:00 P.M.: Group Picture
6:00 – 6:30 P.M.: Dinner line
6:30 – 6:40 P.M.: Intro remarks
6:40 – 6:50 P.M.: Sponsorship Presentations
6:50 – 7:10 P.M: American Electric Power (AEP), Brian Billing and Julie Volpe-Walker
7:10 – 7:20 P.M: Carl H. Backes, Jr, MD from Nationwide Children’s Hospital
7:20 – 7:45 P.M: Bid on silent auction items
7:45 – 8:15 P.M: Announce silent auction and raffle winners
Date: Saturday, August 5, 2022
Location: Medallion Country Club, 5000 Club Dr, Westerville, OH 43082
Time: 5:00 P.M. – 9:00 P.M.